The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical is loaded with features and adjustability. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs, from a height and position adjustable back to an adjusting rear axle. The semi-pneumatic spoke wheels not only look stylish, but provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going. This chair is available in two seat widths and with either swing away foot rests or elevating foot rests to fit your needs.
- 3" of depth adjustment in the overall wheelbase
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Arm rest can be flipped allowing 2" width adjustment
- Comes complete with Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests
- Forward folding back to reduce size
- Front casters are angle adjustable and height adjustable in 5 positions
- Lightweight, composite footplates with heel loops come standard
- Multi-position back can adjust 15 degrees
- Nylon upholstery is breathable, lightweight and comfortable
- Quick release rear wheels
- Rear axles are height adjustable from 15"-19"
- Rigidity bar provides support
- Seat depth adjustable from 16"-18"
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24" spoke wheel provide a smooth, true roll
- Tool free back height adjustable from 17"-20.5"
- Ultra light, weighs less than 27 lbs (K0005)