NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
This Notice of privacy Practices specifies how Easy Life HHCC may use and disclose your protected health information to obtain payment for medical billing and for other purposes as permitted or required by low. It also specifies your rights to access your protected health information. Protected health information is personal information about you including demographic information that may identify you.
*Uses and Disclosures of Protected Health Information
Your protected health information will be used, as needed, to obtain payment for your health care services. This may include certain activities that your health insurance plan may undertake before it approves or pays for the health care services for you such as eligibility and review activities.
Your protected health information may be shared with business associates. Whenever an arrangement between our office and a business associate involves the use or disclosure of your protected health information, we will have a written contact that contains terms that will protect the privacy of your protected health information.
Your protected health information may be used to provide you with information about other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you. We may also use your protected health information to send you information about products or services that may be beneficial to you. You may request that these materials not be sent to you, by writing to our Privacy Contact indicated below.
Your protected health information will be disclosed when Easy Life HHCC is required to do so by federal, state, or local law enforcement purposes. Information may be disclosed in response to a court or administrative order, a subpoena, a discovery request, or other lawful process.
Based upon Your Written Authorization
Other uses and disclosures of your protected health information will only be made with your written authorization, unless otherwise permitted or required by low. You may revoke this authorization, at any time, by writing to our Privacy Contact indicated bellow.
*Individual Rights to Access Your Protected Health Information
- You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of protected health information. Your request must state the specific restriction requested. Easy Life HHCC is not required to a requested restriction.
- You have the right to request and receive confidential communications of protected health information, as applicable.
- You have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of your protected health information about you for as long as it maintained. Easy Life HHCC will accommodate reasonable request. Easy Life HHCC may condition any accommodation by specifying an alternative address for review of record or a method of contact.
- You have the right to request an amendment to your protected health information.
- You have the right to request and receive an accounting of disclosures of protected health information for reason other than payment or operations.
- You have the right to obtain a paper copy of this notice from Easy Life HHCC upon request.
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with Easy Life HHCC, by writing to our Privacy Contact indicated below or the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- All complaints must be submitted in writing.
- You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.
Easy Life HHCC
5230 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca 90027
Easy Life HHCC is required be low to maintain the privacy of protected health information and provide individuals with notice of its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information. Easy Life HHCC is required to abide by the terms of the Notice currently in effect. Easy Life HHCC reserves the right to change the terms of this notice and to make a new notice with provisions effective for all protected health information that it maintains. If revised, a copy will be provided to you .If you have not already done so, please sign and return this agreement to acknowledge your receipt to the address noted above.